To repaint your kitchen from floor to ceiling, do you need a paint for kitchen furniture, a paint for wall and floor tiles, earthenware and a yellowed fridge? And good news, a kitchen paint to relook everything without stripping, without sanding and without undercoat exists for each of these supports. Presentation of Rénovation Cuisine V33 a special paint to redo your kitchen without breaking everything, in a jiffy with a minimum of budget!
Updated on 04/01/2016
Repainting a kitchen with V33 Kitchen Renovation paint
For repainting your kitchen from floor to ceiling, you often need to repaint kitchen furniture in the old fashioned style rustic varnished, or laminate not jojo, a tile become totally kitsch. And if possible give a refurbishment to the fridge or more generally to household appliances yellowed by time. In the process, repaint the tiled floor, and the earthenware credenza become hasbeen seems essential to you. Clearly, a major renovation of the kitchen is essential! But budget obliges, to renovate your kitchen at low cost, you are looking for a kitchen paint for furniture, for tiles that requires the minimum of preparation and that can be applied easily.
With the range Kitchen renovation you can repaint a kitchen without sanding in an easy, quick way and take advantage of a choice of paint colors that blend together.
Renovation Kitchen painting to redo all its cooking:
A kitchen furniture painting,
A tile painting and earthenware kitchen,
A paint for refrigerators and household appliances
A tiled floor, marble and granite paint.
Painting kitchen furniture V33
With this painting kitchen furniture you can paint a piece of furniture in varnished wood, painted wood, melamine or laminate. 3 in 1, the paint is applied directly to the kitchen furniture without first needing to strip, sand or apply an undercoat. To ensure its durability over time, Furniture Renovation paint contains a Teflon additive which makes the paint resistant to impact and the inevitable stains of grease, sauces, wine, coffee … As well as household products. It offers perfect stretch, is washable and withstands repeated cleaning.
9-color swatch for repainting kitchen furniture
Renovation kitchen furniture is available in 9 shades: White, fleur de sel, sesame, rye, carbonate, absinthe, chilli, blackcurrant, black licorice.
Characteristics of kitchen furniture paint V33:
Acrylic paint. Satin finish. Application in two coats after degreasing the furniture. Drying time between two coats: 12 hours. Yield: 750ml pot: 10 m2. price: 39.90 €. 2l pot: 24 m2, price 59.90 €
To repaint your kitchen furniture, the steps
- 1st step, wash the furniture with Saint-Marc detergent and rinse thoroughly.
- After drying, sand the furniture with 240 gr sandpaper (very light sanding which allows good adhesion of the paint.)
- Mix the paint well to distribute the Teflon in the pot. Using a bristle brush, start by painting the edges, moldings, corners and edges of the furniture.
- Paint the flat surfaces of the furniture with a lacquer roller in areas of 0.5 to 1m². Apply the paint from top to bottom, then cross with a horizontal passage and finish by smoothing from top to bottom of the facades.
- Repeat the operation after 12 hours of drying with a second coat.
Wait 24 hours for complete drying.
Painting for Earthenware Renovation Kitchen V33
This paint for tiles and wall tiles 2 in 1 allows you to repaint the tiles of the splashback of the kitchen directly without having to sand. It also covers the listel and is applied in the same way on glass bricks. It is a paint which does not flake and which resists the variations of temperature hot cold. Its components limit the formation of mold.
Color chart of the painting for Earthenware from V33
Available in ten colors: White, rye, carbonate, absinthe, feather, azure, lagoon, slate, twine and linen.
Characteristics of the Tiling Renovation tiling paint from V33:
Washable finish finish acrylic paint that can be applied in two coats. Drying between two coats: 24 hours. Available in 750 ml pot, 10 m2 yield and in 2L.
Painting kitchen tiles with Renovation V33
- Start by washing the tiles or earthenware with a solution of lukewarm water and Saint Marc detergent to rid the surface of stains of grease and possible molds by focusing on the joints.
- Mix the additive that accompanies the paint ideally with a paint mixer to obtain a homogeneous mixture. This phase is important since this additive ensures good adhesion of the paint.
- Application of the paint: Using a bristle brush, start by painting the tile joints then paint the tiles with a roller always crossing the passages and ending with a vertical passage of the roller.
- After a drying time of 24 hours, apply a second coat with the same chronology.
Wait 48 hours for complete drying.
Paint for fridge, stove, dishwasher…
With Rénovation Electroménagers V33 you will be able to repaint all the household appliances in your kitchen: it is a paint for fridge, the one that we like to revamp the most, but also all the other elements in the kitchen: dishwasher, microwave, freezer … You can even play with colors since the paint is available in 6 different colors: White, fleur de sel, carbonate, chilli, blackcurrant and black licorice.
Applies to aluminum, stainless steel and plastic supports. Acrylic paint with smooth stretched finish, washable. Yield: 500ml jar: 6 m2.
V33 kitchen floor tile paint
This floor tile paint gives you perfect adhesion to all smooth tiles: tiles, stoneware, porcelain, marble and granite. Does not drip, which saves you from the inconvenience when you have to paint the baseboards. Good resistance to intense passages and impacts. Maintenance of the repainted floor is done with common products. Sols Carrelées V33 is available in 8 colors: white, titanium feather, carbonate, raffia, root, tarnac. Acrylic paint that is applied in 2 layers. Drying time between coats: 3 hours. Yield: 2 liter pot: 20 m2.
A video to discover the Kitchen Renovation painting in action:
And now with your brushes and rollers, you have everything to repaint a kitchen from floor to ceiling easily! The V33 Kitchen Renovation paint is available in DIY stores.